Religious, Community And Charity Projects
- JHA’s core company values are inherently supportive and dedicated to translating the vision of ministry into a built form.
- JHA believes that in order to deliver successful project solutions, they should be in tune with your ‘values and aspirations’, and have a full appreciation of the nature of your advocacy.
- JHA are active members of ‘Christians in Property’.
- JHA have successfully delivered and built ministry projects in both new-build form and refurbishment (historic / listed) buildings.
- We believe that the building is simply a ‘tool’ for Ministry, and that the success of any project is derived from a clear understanding of the Ministries that need to be met, and how you wish to bring people together to create ‘focus’ and ‘fellowship’.
- We believe that communication and fellowship can be enhanced through the implementation and manipulation of light and solidity (in special formation).
- Careful management of resources, wise choice, clear goals, and planning for growth all pertain to good stewardship.
Community & Charity:-
- JHA’s team members have amassed a great deal of experience in the provision of educational, community support and specialist facilities for disability support.
- Our team members have worked on many projects from small independent charities, to, national organisations, and have delivered many successful projects that not only met, but went well beyond the clients expectations.
- JHA is extremely experienced in dealing with clients whose management structures range from small individual groups, up to highly complex multi-national organisations, with many consultation points. We always aim to work closely with staff (and end users where possible) to fully understand all the project requirements.
- We are used to providing solutions that addresses ‘architecture for humanity’, as well as buildings that need to communicate at the heart of a community.
- JHA understands that where money is tight, good design is essential not only to keep a check on the initial build cost, but also to help reduce future maintenance costs.
- We listen closely to our clients needs and offer a raft of collective experience in the delivery of bespoke solutions that exceeds expectations, fully supports the clients programme, and works to inspire and uplift all those using the building.
- It is JHA’s policy to always maintain the highest standards of service regardless of budget – we fully understand the need to invest in both people and their communities, and look to offer sustainable solutions wherever possible.