Directory handle: Resource id #12
- JHA have amassed a wealth of experience in the provision of teaching and specialist educational facilities.
- Our team has worked on many projects from small school and community teaching extensions, to large education facilities and have delivered many successful projects that not only met, but exceeded the client’s expectations.
- JHA is experienced in dealing with clients whose management structures range from small individual groups, up to highly complex organisations with many consultation points. We always aim to work closely with commissioners, staff (and end users where possible) to fully understand all the project requirements.
- We are used to providing solutions that addresses ‘architecture for humanity’, as well as buildings that need to communicate at the heart of a community.
- JHA understands that where there are budgetary constraints, good design is essential not only to keep a check on the initial build cost, but also to help reduce future maintenance costs.
- We listen closely to our clients needs and offer a raft of collective experience in the delivery of bespoke solutions that surpass expectations, fully supporting the clients programme and works to inspire and uplift all those using the building.
- It is JHA’s policy to always maintain the highest standards of service regardless of budget – we fully understand the need to invest in both people and their communities, and look to offer sustainable solutions wherever possible.