Directory handle: Resource id #12
- JHA was originally formed by Jonathan Hosker after he left a London based architecture and design consultancy that specialised in hospital and laboratory projects for organisations such as Nuffield Hospital and Unilever Research. From its inception JHA has continued to work on similar projects for clients such as the Eastman Dental Hospital, Medical Research Council, Charter Nightingale Hospital, and the Royal Postgraduate Medical School. JHA has continued to expand on this area of work with Syngenta, Whipps Cross Hospital, St.Mary’s Hospital and the UCLH.
- JHA’s proven track record means that we are continuing to work on new projects for all our previous clients in this field, involving complex servicing needing careful negotiation with a number of different authorities.
- Our work to date has covered; operating theatres, laboratories, research spaces, research equipment installations, complete hospitals, ward provisions, and lecture theatres.
- JHA continues to produce exciting and intelligent practical solutions along with with a professional and supportive service.
- JHA are adept in the use of ADB sheets and the preparation of detailed room data sheets.
- JHA hold within its library a wealth of literature specific to this area of work including various HBN.
- JHA are familiar with meeting the complex requirements of both medical and laboratory equipment as well as the environmental needs.