Directory handle: Resource id #12
- JHA have worked within the motor trade for over 15 years. This has included new build showrooms, workshops and bodyshops as well as adapting and refurbishing facilities.
- JHA have gained a sound understanding of the motor trade’s specific requirement and are able to generate feasibility studies to assess both the viability and cost of a proposal.
- JHA is one of only three practices within the UK to act as ‘Brand Guardians’ for BMW(UK), and to work direct for them on their feasibility work.
- The core principles observed in our approach to motor trade projects are:-
- Brand adherence and vision
- Maximising brand / product exposure, and reinforcing core identity
- Fulfilling all operational requirements and enhancing / supporting operational and customer relations / flow
- Heighten the customer experience
- Focus on creative solutions to reflect brand aspirations and associated works
- Seamless integration of different operating systems and infrastructure
- Delivery of a successful project – measured in terms of operators / users / context / environment and brand experience.
- JHA has a proven track record with both individual operators and some of the largest franchise holders in this country, and prides itself on its ability to successfully negotiate a path between franchise holder and franchisees aspirations. It is our goal to provide a clear translation of these multi-dimensional nature of these projects with an architectural expression that can be clearly identified at first sight.
- Key elements that JHA instinctively builds into all its projects are:
- Premium feel
- Spatial Clarity – Joy (maximum atmosphere with minimum decoration)
- Bright open space with judicious use of natural light
- Uniqueness – whilst fully delivering all the brand values