Restaurant, Leisure And Hospitality Work
- JHA’s team members have amassed a great deal of experience in the complex provision of restaurant, leisure & hospitality projects / buildings.
- Our team members have worked on many projects from small hospitality suites, to, large leisure & restaurant facilities, and have delivered many successful projects that not only met, but went well beyond the clients expectations.
- JHA is extremely experienced in dealing with clients whose management structures range from small individual groups, up to highly complex multi-national organisations, with many consultation points. We always aim to work closely with staff (and end users where possible) to fully understand all the project requirements.
- We are used to providing solutions that addresses ‘architecture for humanity’, as well as buildings that need to communicate with their clientele. We also fully appreciate the importance of meeting and enhancing brand values within the built environment.
- JHA understands that to be successful the quality of finish and fit has to be right, and that good design is essential not only to keep a check on the initial build cost, but also to ensure smooth delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
- We listen closely to our clients needs and offer a raft of collective experience in the delivery of bespoke solutions that exceeds expectations, fully supporting the clients programme, and works to inspire and uplift all those using the building, whilst accommodating complex infrastructure and working interrelationships.
- It is JHA’s policy to always maintain the highest standards of service regardless of budget – we fully understand the need to invest in both people and their communities, and look to offer sustainable solutions wherever possible.